Monday, October 10, 2011

From bad to good.


Up till now, I still blame myself on what happened and what I've done in the past. Full of regrets, yet I've deleted all the 'bad' memories. There's ain't sweet and everything became pain. I know, it's fate. I should be thankful for the difficult times because during those times, I grow. Then I realized and learnt from mistakes, insyaAllah, and never ever do the same things again. I'm afraid if God will not be Pleased and then He gives the punishment. So my dear friends, move on and leave anything that Allah doesn't like. Please, for your own good! Take care of your heart and as to avoid any sins. Even though you're single but you're not lonely. Don't feel ashamed to be alone because you have Him. He always be there for you. InsyaAllah the time will comes. Just be patient and keep pray. Okay? May Allah bless and keep us to the straight path, ameen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment