Time flies so fast for this semester. Seems like I've just registered for the new semester last week and now has entering for the mid-semester. 5 weeks down, 9 weeks studies left till finals. Senior year got my life so busy. Every subject got the assignments that need to be completed and then submitted in everyday of the every week, including presentations and homework. Life become harder. Juggling around with responsibilities, assignments and studies, I just couldn't find any time for me to complete all tasks. Even there still a lot of free times for me, which I wasted it always. Err okay I know my 'bad' habits since I was in school, too relax and worked out at last minute, heh. Then when I've struggling at certain time that I didn't expect to do so until finished, I always asked for reward myself after all the hard works. Yup, as time passed by, I realize the differences from other semester past before. It's means we're growing up, as to be an adult for sure. So need to switch my brain to nerdy mode starts from now on (from the early semester!) until the end of this semester. Absolutely for my final examination in March 2012. No more last minute or to wait until the time is come, because there are a lot of topics to cover and to be understand. One more thing, it's hard to believe! Before this I just watched all the seniors, with their smart looking, full of respects and high expectations from others, doing works well and perform such a great presentation for the final project, now I am just be like them. The seniors have been treated just like the real workers in the industry and everything need to think out of the box because they're almost in to the real 'industry' (I'm so afraid of this, yet I'm not ready). After that, graduated with the diploma and then pursue for my degree level. InsyaAllah, fuhh!
So please dear myself, even you are down or fears on something or too much negative thoughts, stay be a strong girl. A little bit more. Even though you're alone without any friends or support. I know you're stronger to hold up all the burdens, pressures but just believe that one day you'll thank all your hard efforts. Just need keep on dream and make it true. Don't be burden by the others. If they can, why can't you right? Even if it isn't, there are a lot of opportunities out there. Pray a lot and ask to Him! He promised to fulfill our wishes, but we have to ask Him for it first.
If you were rely on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for the birds. They go out in the morning hungry and return in the evening full.
[At-Tirmidhi]
What I want is to see myself improved a lot week by week. The first thing is effort, then comes with success. What the greatest feeling! Ayah, I'll make you proud. Get back on track. Keep fighting, sakinah! May Allah accompany me always and ease everything. Do pray for me, for ourselves.
p/s: Sis Zabrina's books are my best friend ever, that can remind me and used to ponder :)
No comments:
Post a Comment