Bismillah :)
Last two weeks were hectic-ness weeks. 9 weeks have passed and another 5 weeks left. HOHO. Lots of things happened. Seriously, I could say that it’s really torture myself as a student in my life ever, err couldn’t I? I mean, for several works that I need to accomplish on time, such as assignments, presentations, reports, etc as usual. But in the meantime I also enjoyed the rest things that I did with friends.
Last two weeks were hectic-ness weeks. 9 weeks have passed and another 5 weeks left. HOHO. Lots of things happened. Seriously, I could say that it’s really torture myself as a student in my life ever, err couldn’t I? I mean, for several works that I need to accomplish on time, such as assignments, presentations, reports, etc as usual. But in the meantime I also enjoyed the rest things that I did with friends.
18 January - Akhawats were having a wida’ at Kak Fye’s house. We had lunch together and played with a new-born cute baby. Then, having an usrah for the first time at my naqibah’s house, even that was the last time gathered with all the degree’s seniors before they start their semester break except me. huuu
19 January – My very first time official usrah or we called it as ‘our happy circle’ with my classmates, for girls ONLY! Alhamdulillah, they really enjoy with this group and gave positive responses! I wondered if I could start this early for the previous semester, maybe we could be better and have improved a lot. But it’s okay then. Better late than never, right? May Allah guide me to help them and together improved to be a great Muslimah. Ameen.
21 January – Seems that some of us were not going home for 5-day holidays, we’re off to Gua Tempurung with classmates. That day was a remarkable day that I wouldn’t never forget. The sweetest thing was the value of friendship. On that day started in the early morning, we went to Gua Tempurung, enjoyed all the extreme activities. We stopped by at our classmates’ house, had some lunch and performed solat before we’d heading to shopping complex. Then one of us got injured during hiking, so we had to rush to the hospital at night. After that, we back to the college almost midnight. Like seriously, all friends are so protective and have their own responsibilities to take care of each other. I love them sooo much!
23 January – My friends and I attend a liqa’ about fiqh muslimah and had some discussion for next mission. I was like, hah! Okay now I realized my responsibilities to ummah since I was so negligent and lots of play, not too serious at all. Felt kinda got attacked, kinda someone had slapped my face. Please do enlighten me! T_T. Them I couldn’t join for the next slot until night because of the project’s work was waiting for me. heh
27 January –The second meeting of ‘our happy circle’. Became more interesting and they love it soo much! Alhamdulillah. Got many suggestions to improved but then I didn't know which one I can used because all of the idea are good! It's Okay sakinah, slowly. hehe. So I need to colour up our circle more and more and make it fun. Thank you Allah for Your Hidayah and Rahmah.
Even though we were struggling to finish and submit our draft TTD (tender table document), I managed to fill the time with activities. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for the strength! At last, I could proud myself because I could able to through these well. Yeah even I only used a few hours less than usual to sleep and yet some day I couldn’t sleep at all. It’s hard to believe! Whatever it was, I should express my appreciation to Him for His Guidance. May Allah bless us and istiqamah in our daily practice. InsyaAllah :)
p/s: I'd realized that my English was getting worst. SORRY! *my bad*
p/s: I'd realized that my English was getting worst. SORRY! *my bad*
No comments:
Post a Comment