Sunday, April 17, 2011

on your marks..

semester December 2010 - January 2011


20/4/2011
QSD281 - Measurement of Construction Works IV (Paper I)
25/4/2011
QSD281 - Measurement of Construction Works IV (Paper II)
ENT300 - Fundamental of Entrepreneurship
27/4/2o11
QSD282 - Construction Technology IV
28/4/2011
QSD286 - Construction Economics II
29/4/2011
QSD288 - Data Analysis I
30/4/2011
QSD289 - Professional Practice I


Dare to dream big because dreams are achievements waiting to be realized!
Success is just beginning of a journey, not a destination. 
A long and challenging journey is waiting for you.


~ Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning - Benjamin Franklin ~

"Dear Allah, i need you more than anything else in this world, i need you always. Guide me, don't leave me alone. Give me strength, help me to go through any obstacles that you gave just to make me a wiser and better person. aminn."


p/s: practical session is waiting on May 30th. struggle now and be prepared, then!

2 comments: